SPONSOR

Friday 6 January 2012

Casey Anthony Video Diary




Casey Anthony has finally surfaced in the form of a grainy black-and-white video posted to Facebook. It is the first time Anthony has spoken since she was acquitted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," Anthony says in the webcam video. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."

The video, which has been dubbed a "video diary," surfaced Wednesday night, on both YouTube and the Facebook page, "People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony.' According to the person who posted the video, it was filmed on Oct. 13, 2011.

"This video is for one purpose. To expose the fact that she is extorting supporters for money ... I didn't pay for this video. It was given to me. I would never pay Casey for anything. Not one red cent," the Facebook group administrator wrote on the website.Anthony does not discuss her six-week murder trial or Caylee. Instead, she keeps the video focused on herself and her current situation in hiding.

"Now I in some ways have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog who I have adopted and I love," she says.

At the end of the video Anthony jokes that she hates being on camera, but promises more video diaries will be forthcoming.

"This is the first of many, and I'm looking forward to this," Anthony says. "I''s a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point and this is a good start."

No comments:

Post a Comment