SPONSOR

Wednesday 21 September 2011

UMichigan Grandmothers Shotgun Beers At Football Game

My wife is a Michigan grad. My sons have Michigan grandmothers. What does all this mean? Someday on a college campus in the future this could be my family.

With all the conference realignment talk sometimes it's worth pointing out that the reason we all love college football is because sometimes it leads to this -- grandmas shotgunning beers at a tailgate.Apparently grandmas are a bit different at Michigan, though. In my 30 years, I don't believe I've seen my grandma drink anything but coffee and water, and when she does, she sips it. Then there are these grandmas at a Michigan game. They drink beer, and they don't sip that stuff. No, that's for freshman sissies. These ladies drink beer the way it was meant to be drank. They were better at shotgunning beers than either of the editors of HuffPost College. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment